Pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation 2016/679/EU (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, “Regulation”) Marco Biagi Foundation, in its capacity as Data Controller, informs you that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing will concern personal data and will be limited to those that are strictly relevant to and necessary for the purposes pursued.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
The processing will have the following purposes:
- to allow the Data Controller to manage reservations and the organization of events;
- to allow the Data Controller to send by email, mail, and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, communications and/or information and advertising material on services offered by the Data Controller or events promoted or organized by the same;
- to allow the Data Controller to use the images, name, and voice through photographs and/or audiovisual recording for promotional purposes, both through printed publications and on the site and social channels such as, but not limited to, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook, belonging to Marco Biagi Foundation.
LEGAL BASES OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis of the processing is the consent freely given by the data subject.
NATURE OF DATA RELEASE AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
Giving consent to the processing of personal data by the data subject for the purposes referred to in point a) is mandatory.
Any refusal, in whole or in part, to provide such data, or an incorrect or untrue statement, will make it impossible for the Data Controller to process the registration of the event booking.
To the contrary, with regard to the purposes referred to in points b) and c) consent is optional.
METHOD OF PROCESSING
The processing of personal data may concern all the operations indicated in art. 4, para. 1, letter a) of the Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) of the Regulation. In any case, the limits and principles of correctness, lawfulness, purpose, quality, relevance, non excess and transparency will be respected.
Personal data will be processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
The data will be stored in electronic files.
The processing will be carried out directly by the organization of the Data Controller and the data will not be disclosed to third parties.
In any case, the data will be processed with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated and with methods that ensure their security and confidentiality, through the adoption of appropriate measures to prevent alteration, deletion, destruction, unauthorized access or processing not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes of collection.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
You may at any time exercise your rights:
- a) to access to personal data;
- b) to obtain their rectification or deletion or to limit their processing;
- c) to object to the processing;
- d) of data portability;
- e) to withdraw consent: the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- f) to file a complaint with the supervisory authorities (Privacy Guarantor).
All the above rights can be exercised by sending a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DURATION OF THE PROCESSING AND STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data voluntarily provided by the data subject will be processed by the Data Controller and stored for a period of ten years.
With regard to using email, mail, and/or telephone contacts to send newsletters, communications and/or informative and advertising materials for services offered by the Data Controller or events promoted or organized by the same, the data will be processed and stored exclusively for the period in which the newsletter service will be active.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
The Data Controller responsible of the processing operations herein is Marco Biagi Foundation, with registered offices at Largo Marco Biagi, 10, 41121, Modena (MO), who can be contacted at the email address email@example.com.